APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apex Single Ply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Moore

Apex Single Ply Empty
PostSubject: Apex Single Ply   Apex Single Ply Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Wow - that about sums it up. Haha - I got in the shirt for the first time last Wednesday and I'm impressed. I was able to hit almost what I was getting out of another brand double ply to within 20lbs. Final set was 545 to a 1 board pretty easily. I've got some pics and videos that are being uploaded and I'll put them up when that happens.

Final word: Get this shirt - you will definitely not be dissappointed!
Back to top Go down
drushton2002

Apex Single Ply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apex Single Ply   Apex Single Ply Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

I have had this shirt for a while but couldn't really use it. I tore my collar bone loose, my pec, some cartilage and some neck flexors. I am finally back and training for a meet in october. This shirt is something. Not an easy touch I will say. I can barely break at the elbows with my Inzer Rage's near top weight. I will be busting ass on my lockout strength. I am thinking about a 500 or so. Great shirt.
Back to top Go down

Apex Single Ply
Page 1 of 1