APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevsta96

Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Empty
PostSubject: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Wondering about the measuring system apt uses? They use body weight but I'm not sure how accurate that is... I am wondering what knee size to get. Its between the Large or XL. I weigh 195: Under knee measures 13.5in. On knee measures 15.5in. Right above knee measures 17. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kevsta96

PostSubject: Re: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:47 pm

I went ahead and ordered the XL in both the knee and the elbow sleeves and they both are a perfect fit. I was amazed at how much support these things give you. New PR for me on my first workout with these things on!
Back to top Go down
thewicked

PostSubject: Re: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 pm

what do you think about them thus far? i've had mine for quite some time now and absolutely love them.. i baby my elbows alot when they start to feel the slightest bit off and when doing strongman work too these elbow wraps have found a good home HAHA!
Back to top Go down
barbender

PostSubject: Re: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 am

I find them hard to get on.They support well Ive got the xxxl.At 220 they are tight.They are saving my elbows.They should size by arm or leg inches not body weight.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:10 am

Yeah I do kind of agree with the bodyweight vs arm measurement thing. I can just barely(with two guys tugging) get the 3x elbows on. They give great support though. The knee sleeves are a different ball game. I got the 4x and in no way can get them past my calves lol. but other than that, what can you actually say bad about anything APT makes???
Back to top Go down
thewicked

PostSubject: Re: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:34 pm

they are going to be a tight fit..i really have to work to get them on but after a few uses it loosens up no problem and really feels solid! I LOVE MINE!!! definately a great investment for both benching and squatting with the knees. Once I get them on though..i don't take them off until I'm done HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?   Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Ply Convict Heavy Knee & Elbow Sleeves?
Page 1 of 1