APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Convict pro knee wraps

Go down 
+2
Admin
stone420
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stone420

stone420

Convict pro knee wraps Empty
PostSubject: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm

I bought a pair of these about 9 months ago. They are excellent quality! they have really helped me put weight back on my squats again by adding stability to the knee joint area. there is no doubt they also add weight to your squat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Thanks for the feedback Brother.....I know everyone that has tried them has been very impressed......The Hybrids are very good as well.

James
Back to top Go down
https://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
TXStrong

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:16 pm

What is the difference in the mm size? I've never used wraps before but now since my squat is nearing 500 I think I should look into these. A guy I know suggest 2.5m. Any thoughts? I'm 6'5 290 if that matters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 am

The extra material adds support....The 2.5's are good, but I like the 3m for extra support.

James
Back to top Go down
https://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:54 am

Admin wrote:
The extra material adds support....The 2.5's are good, but I like the 3m for extra support.

James

Definitely go for the 3m.....I'm 5' 11" 240ish with normal size joints.....I feel a huge difference in stability between the 3m and the 2.5m.
Back to top Go down
Timbo

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm

TXS- if you lift in a federation, you better check it's rules for knee wraps.
Back to top Go down
http://uspf.com
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:19 am

I have some insight on knee wraps if it helps! I Sell products for APT and a customer told me that if I could Squat 800 pounds with the BLACK MAMBA knee wraps he would switch from Inzer to APT and needless to say I have a new customer!!! I use the 2.5m and wrapped the moderately tight and I was using a single ply TRX squat suit. 800 flew up like a joke. I am trying for 900 this week and I am only in the 250s. Will post some videos and numbers to further back this up!!! Hope this helps! P.S. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE as all APT wraps! cheers
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Quest for a 1000 squat   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Well went up to 845 today(couldnt go much heavier as I am afraid the 700 pound bar will snap HAHA) using the 2.5 meter BLACK MAMBA wraps. Easily had 900 or better and the wraps only got tighter as I go heavier. Cant wait to use the 2XH and get 900 next week easy. On my quest for a 1000 pound squat using the best wraps in the world APT!!! By the way this is in a SINGLE PLY TRX suit with NO briefs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convict pro knee wraps   Convict pro knee wraps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convict pro knee wraps
Page 1 of 1