APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COMING BACK...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Weston

COMING BACK... Empty
PostSubject: COMING BACK...   COMING BACK... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:07 am

I have been out of the game for a couple of years, family issues,money etc.,etc.
Got the family part ironed out,even a new son ( Gabe 1yr), still working on the money (ain't we all)
Started competing in 1999,won my first meet and never looked back.
Won a couple of IPA Worlds, had some pretty good showings in the APF and WPO.
I was actually an APT sponsored athlete a few years back.

Currently working my way back to the platform. Don't currently have the right gym,equipment and so on, but doing the best I can with what I have til' things improve.
Future goal- 1200 squat@242
Best comp lifts

Squat- 1005

Bench- 635

Deadlift- 788

I have been using APT gear for quite a few years, I actually still have a few sets of knee wraps that haven't even been out of the plastic from a couple of years ago.
Everything I have ever used from APT has always given great results, and I will continue to use it on my come back trail. Thankfully I didn't lose my gear with all of the moves I have made.

See ya on the platform

Brian
Back to top Go down

COMING BACK...
Page 1 of 1