APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Chance on them getting convicts back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAnimal73

DarkAnimal73

Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Empty
PostSubject: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Im gonna want to place an order in the next month or so , any chance on them getting Convict wraps in stock if not whats the best wrap to replace them I was using black mambas then went to convicts i like the strength and the texture
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm

They make all of their wraps per order now. They will een do custom lengths. Place your order a few days in advance to ensure timely delivery.
Back to top Go down
DarkAnimal73

DarkAnimal73

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Ok so just place an order like always and they will make them? or is there a new link?
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah everything will work as same. They just make them per order and make custom lengths now too!
Back to top Go down
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:11 am

Don't count on reciving your order or hearing from them when you try to contact them.
Back to top Go down
rccdk4

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Are they even taking any orders for wrist wraps right now? I have been trying to contact them through phone and e-mail for 2 weeks with no luck. I have been needing a good set of wrist wraps and I really want to get a set of gray strangulators ordered.

Last time I got a chance to talk to someone from APT, it was early January, and they said all material for the wrist wraps and wraps period are going to take 60+days to arrive because they are having trouble with their supplier.

Can someone update us on this? I don't want to go spend the money and get a set of Titan, inzer or schiek wraps and the next thing I know, they are ready to take orders. I love APT but eff I'm absolutely disappointed at what is going on right now.
I can understand the part where moving to a new building is a bitch, but can someone answer the damn phone during their "normal hours"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance on them getting convicts back?   Any Chance on them getting convicts back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Chance on them getting convicts back?
Page 1 of 1