APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camaroz2808@yahoo.com

Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt Empty
PostSubject: Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt   Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm

I have been using this belt - http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/184005 for about 4 weeks now and I really like it. One of the main reasons why I got this belt is that, it will fit me when I get bigger or smaller, in other words it will fit everybody. For example, it fits my cardio partner, who weighs 190lbs @ 14% body fat; it fits my 240lbs fat butt @ 27% body fat; and it fits my powerlifting partner, who weights 290lbs ?% body fat but leaner than me.
The 13mm belt also gives great support. The support it provides is comparable to my powerlifting partner's Inzer-Forever Lever 13mm Belt. Note: there is a huge difference between a lever and a prong belt. I would say that if you buckle the APT double prong belt and the Inzer lever belt at the same level of tightness, both of them will provide equal levels of support. Pretty much what I am saying is why buy the more expensive Inzer belt.
The only thing that I cannot write a review about this belt right now is "How durable it is?" because I have only used it in a short amount of time. As far as I can tell, it will last longer than I will lol!
Back to top Go down
.45acp

PostSubject: Re: Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt   Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 pm

I use this one http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/184030 and it is very supportive and comfortable also, best belt I've ever used to date.
Back to top Go down
LiftinKB

LiftinKB

PostSubject: Re: Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt   Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Nice ... I've been looking on here the last few days for a belt.

Had some issues with ordering and to get these guys to respond to an email or phone call is impossible. Had a belt of theirs my whole year in Iraq but it got lost on the movement home and wanted to get a new one.

Hopefully they can get the kinks out of their customer service because there products are great. (at least the belt I used)

Just ordered: http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/203841 and am looking forward to getting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt   Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Premium Leather 13mmX4" Double THICK Prong Belt
Page 1 of 1