APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lifting Straps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amt433

Lifting Straps Empty
PostSubject: Lifting Straps   Lifting Straps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I use straps for my 15" and 18" deadlifts. A kid who was training with me got up to about 495 and one of his straps, NOT APT STRAPS, broke. I went up to around 700lbs and my APT basic straps were going strong. We loaded the bar up to 765, and we decided that the bar would be ruined before the APT straps would. =]

Lesson: APT straps are strong!
Back to top Go down
Hellsmith

Lifting Straps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifting Straps   Lifting Straps Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 am

There are a lot of different straps...Is there difference between them ... except for color ?!
Back to top Go down
amt433

Lifting Straps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifting Straps   Lifting Straps Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:05 am

Hellsmith wrote:
There are a lot of different straps...Is there difference between them ... except for color ?!

color is the smallest difference. Thickness, Width, and Length are all factors. Some have a slight padded feel to them, and some really dig into you. All are strong as hell!
Back to top Go down
milesdyson

Lifting Straps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifting Straps   Lifting Straps Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 pm

The APT straps I got (the motivators) are very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lifting Straps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifting Straps   Lifting Straps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifting Straps
Page 1 of 1