APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks APT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bango skank

Thanks APT! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks APT!   Thanks APT! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm very excited to be competing in my first ever powerlifting competition on March 28th at the USAPL Battle of the Great Lakes XI! I'll be lifting RAW in the 181 division and be wearing all my APT gear; belt, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, and singlet.

Wish me luck and I'll be sure to report back afterwards!

Last edited by bango skank on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thewicked

Thanks APT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks APT!   Thanks APT! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:16 am

good luck bud! can't wait to see how you do! yes please report back..and hopefully with pics, vids, and kickass results!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thanks APT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks APT!   Thanks APT! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Good luck im your first meet...Please keep us informed.

James
Back to top Go down
https://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
bango skank

Thanks APT! Empty
PostSubject: First Meet Results   Thanks APT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Well, I had a really amazing time at The Battle of the Great Lakes. It was a loooong day (13 hours, 4 large Rock Stars, 2 large Gatorades, and 3 Fuzes from start to finish), but I'm really quite satisfied with how everything turned out despite a couple snags. I met a lot of great guys and some strong mofo's!

Meet Cliffs:

Squat
1st: 367 Three Whites
2nd: 390 Three Whites PR
3rd: 413 Failed

Bench
1st: 185 Three Whites
2nd: 197 Red Lighted for missed "Start" cue
3rd: 209 Failed

Deadlift
1st: 420 Three Whites
2nd: 447 Three Whites
3rd: 475 Three Whites PR

Meet Total: 1050 lbs.

I took first place in the 181/Novice division and won me a fancy katana sword! Smile

I only have one video up right now... my camera glitched up most of my other lifts, but I'll try to have a few more up today if I can. Luckily a friend of mine recorded more of my lifts and hopefully I can have them up soon as well.

It feels great to have made it through a very challenging ordeal and to have come out a champion on the other side and to now be able to legitimately call myself a powerlifter.

I'm bonafide ya'll! Very Happy

If you ever get an opportunity to competitively powerlift, and you haven't already, take it! It's an incredible experience!

Thanks APT! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks APT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks APT!   Thanks APT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks APT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT Discussion Section :: INTRODUCTIONS - Tell us about you-
Jump to: