APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

APT products

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricksal

APT products Empty
PostSubject: APT products   APT products Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello all. Not sure if many people use these boards, but I assume someone from APT may read it eventually and explain why I have not received my merchandise I ordered ,almost 4 weeks ago. I live in the same state as where APT is and no merchandise, no UPS tracking number, no email reply no call back. I don't believe I've ever dealt with an online business this terrible. I've been waiting for a reply to one of my 20 plus calls/email to explain what is going on. Well one way or another I suppose I'll find out something, either from APT or one of the 3 consumer protection agencies I've filed complaints with. My advice to all is DO NOT ORDER PRODUCTS FROM APT. Took my money and I have nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
Jmcneil

APT products Empty
PostSubject: Re: APT products   APT products Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:22 am

I am in the same boat. I place an order on the 18th of April and have recieved nothing. I have tried to email this place several times with no repsonse. How did you call? I cannot find a number. I want to get my money back or my products.
Back to top Go down
Ricksal

APT products Empty
PostSubject: Re: APT products   APT products Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:40 am

Hello Jmcneil, the only number i have is 1-888-236-1258, but no one ever answers that number, even during alleged business hours. Leaving messages is worthless, they don't call back. Like I said in firsr post, I'd file compaints with the BBB, and you state department of consumer affairs, www.IC3.gov and the Virginia Dept. of consumer affairs. I'm also waiting for some assistance from law enforcement in Fredericksburg, VA, where APT is based relating to criminal action. I wish I had more help, but we're both getting screwed at this point.
Back to top Go down
jrock85

APT products Empty
PostSubject: Re: APT products   APT products Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey everyone, in the same boat, I ordered a belt two months ago, no replys back, I did get my free wrist wraps right after I ordered but nothing after that, have u guys received your stuff yet, or heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APT products Empty
PostSubject: Re: APT products   APT products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APT products
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT Discussion Section :: INTRODUCTIONS - Tell us about you-
Jump to: