APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the most horibble company in the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil AL

the  most horibble company in the world Empty
PostSubject: the most horibble company in the world   the  most horibble company in the world Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:59 am

this has got to be the worste company i have ever seen . there is no respect for their customers .... all this company apt inc. does is walk al over the little guy..... no respect!!!! its been five weeks since i ordered my belt...apt is super fast to take your money and once they have it they think is ok to just ignore the customers..i email alan p. thompson every day with no responce ....he is saposed to be a ceo...he must be the laughing stock of thye fitness world... ONE BIG JOKE!!! SUSAN WARNIK is who im going to call if i dont get my order ... there is enough people who have been ripped off , neglected and completely ignored by apt inc. for SUSAN WARNIK pick this garbage company apart ... then we will see who the little man is ...... we all know who that is already ...his name is alan p. thompson ceo of apt inc
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: the most horibble company in the world   the  most horibble company in the world Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:52 am

Except for his name is Alan P Thomas not thompson you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Jmcneil

PostSubject: Re: the most horibble company in the world   the  most horibble company in the world Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm

I know what you mean I ordered 4 weeks ago and havent received my order and cannot get them to return an email or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most horibble company in the world   the  most horibble company in the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most horibble company in the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT News :: NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: