APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DB Power Hooks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Voodoo

DB Power Hooks Empty
PostSubject: DB Power Hooks   DB Power Hooks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 am

Do you have trouble finding someone to hand and spot you with those heavy dbs, strain to get them up into starting position, or have to drop them to the floor when your finished?!!! All of the previous actions are dangerous, possibly injuring someone, most likely you, the lifter. For safety sake Power Hooks are the answer. I guarantee you'll love them like I do!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

DB Power Hooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Power Hooks   DB Power Hooks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 pm

I aggree. We don't always have the luxury of having training partners, or spotters.....DB Power Hooks are very helpful.

Thanks Voodoo

James
Back to top Go down
https://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
ajohnson5080

DB Power Hooks Empty
PostSubject: power hooks   DB Power Hooks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:23 pm

I agree. I have had the powerhooks for a few years now and always get questions at the gym. I am up to pressing 150lb dbs for incline presses and can't imagine what damage my joints may have suffered if I din't use powerhooks. I love 'em!
Back to top Go down
crupiea

DB Power Hooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Power Hooks   DB Power Hooks Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:29 pm

These sound like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DB Power Hooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Power Hooks   DB Power Hooks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DB Power Hooks
Page 1 of 1