APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first time with a shirt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wnordling

first time with a shirt Empty
PostSubject: first time with a shirt   first time with a shirt Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:35 pm

new to benching with a shirt.

just got the apex single ply today and was eager to put in on. I thought i was giving myself a little play with the measurements but damn it was very tight in the shoulders. I was sold on some of the videos of guys putting the shirt on themselves because i work out alone. I'll have to admit it wasn't that difficult to get mine on. However while putting on the shirt i felt as if my shoulders are rounding forwards and on the verge of dislocating. I was no where close to touching and the backs of my arms are all jacked up now.

What's the deal. Is this the right sized shirt? I heard they should be tight and uncomfortable but i am unsure if I am doing this right.

any feedback would be great.

thanks
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

first time with a shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: first time with a shirt   first time with a shirt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah it is definitely supposed to be tight lol. You WILL NOT touch for a while if it fits right. Take your time breaking it in. I have a single and 3 ply. Think the single jacks the back of your arms up? I should send you pics of mine after using my 3 ply lol. This is a shirt with lots of support and will definitely bite you if you rush it. Hope that helps! And also try using some boards(start with 4 or 3) and work your way down slowly to break it in! Steve
Back to top Go down

first time with a shirt
Page 1 of 1