APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"

Go down 
+6
Jon Elick
patrick705
big_byrd52
Ben Moore
TXStrong
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

"THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Empty
PostSubject: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 pm

"THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" The_wrap_wrist_wraps_powerlifting_weight_lifting_apt_44_ezr

"THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"
APT Pro Gear Wrist & Knee Wraps for
Super Super HEAVY Powerlifting and
Super Super Super HEAVY Weight Lifting.

THE Heaviest Wrist & Knee Wrap you have ever tired
2XH is 25% heavier than the Convict and Strangulator Wraps
3XH is 25% heavier than the THE WRAP 2XH above or
3XH is 50% heavier than the Convict and Strangulator Wraps

If you are NOT a VERY SERIOUS HEAVY LIFTER or a VERY
SERIOUS HEAVY POWERLIFTER these
wrist and knee wraps .... ...... ARE NOT FOR YOU!!!

Choose from SUPER SUPER HEAVY and
SUPER SUPER SUPER HEAVY
"THE WRAP" only in SOLID BLACK

IPF/USAPL Approved

3 more days for 20% off on the 2XH and 3XH Wrap.
Use the discount code of THEWRAP <<<< No spaces.

http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/133416

James

-
Back to top Go down
https://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
TXStrong

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:01 pm

I just got my new 13mm belt and Convict Pro wrist wraps and APT straps. Looking forward to breaking them in.

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Ben Moore

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:05 am

Can't wait to try out the 3xh wrist wraps!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:54 pm

They are very extreme...I wrapped my wrists in them, and couldn't move it at all.

James
Back to top Go down
big_byrd52

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 am

The 3XH knee wraps are unreal! I cant believe the IPF approved them honestly. I have been using the Mambas for the last 3 years, but these new wraps may just replace them. My last squat session for the pro/am i used them and they were sick! Tight, thick, super strong elastic, but still comfortable. I will probably use these at the IPA Pro meet in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 am

Thank you Big_Byrd for you review....The Pro Am looks to be an outstanding event with a lot of great lifters....Bestof luck Brother!!!

James
Back to top Go down
patrick705

PostSubject: 3XH wrist wrap   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 am

I used the 3XH wrist wraps this weekend at the APF AZ and they worked great! cheers cheers cheers

I hit a pr and entered the 700 bench club. Support like concrete and amazing the amount of support they offered. A great product!
Back to top Go down
Jon Elick

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:44 pm

I was in awe of the Convicts when APT introduced them. I've used just about every wrap made (APT, IAD, Titan, Marathon). APT produces the best wraps of all the companies. The ZRV used to be APT's gold standard...then the Convicts came out and raised the bar. They blew away all other companies with those...Now, the 2XH & 3XH are definitive proof that no other company even comes close. Alan just sent me the 24" & 36" 3XH wraps the other day. I wrapped the 24 around my wrist and yelled "holy shit". My wife came running to see what I was yelling about. The 24" in those destroy the other manufacturers 36" wraps by far. I'll need help to get my 36" wraps on. Alan, I think you've set the mark with these wraps that no other company will ever reach. Thanks for providing out yet another amazing, kick-ass product.
Back to top Go down
poppa flex

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:16 pm

they should be arriving soon!
i cannot wait to try em out
Back to top Go down
waynedang

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 am

The 3XH wraps are by far the best wraps I have ever used!!! I get more support from a 24" than any 36" I have ever used.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
http://www.lockupgym.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks for all the feedback.
Back to top Go down
adamdriggers

PostSubject: Tried them   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Clint Smith just received his. I tried them out and they are unreal. He has 24's and I think 36's might be overkill. I'm still going to try them though. Great wrap Alan.
Back to top Go down
techindustry

PostSubject: WRISTS ARE KILLING ME   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 pm

My right wrist is killing me and has been for quite some time...getting worse...any ideas why and any ideas of how to make it better?
Back to top Go down
adamdriggers

PostSubject: Wrist Pain   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 pm

If your sure it is not something worse than inflammation, that might be hard to know without an xray, you could do the following:

Soak it in DMSO 2 or 3 times a day for 5-7 days. (You'll smell)
Run a course of 800 mg. of ibuprofen 2-3 time a day for 5-7 days.
Ice 2-3 time a day (especially after you lift)

I do all of these when I have a nagging problem.

Also, try wrapping your wrist in various ways, usually higher on the hand when benching helps secure my wrist and prevents any undue stress.

When all else fails, rest it.
Back to top Go down
adamdriggers

PostSubject: Tried them   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 pm

I used the 3XH wrap today while benching in my shirt. I used a set of 24" wraps, and they are great. They held my hands upright as well as my 36" wraps.
Back to top Go down
adamdriggers

PostSubject: 3XH   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:34 am

I received my set of 3XH wraps in the mail yesterday. 36" wrist and 3M knee. They are stout. I'll probably give the knee wraps a ride tonight on some reverse band squats.
Back to top Go down
techindustry

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:23 am

adamdriggers wrote:
If your sure it is not something worse than inflammation, that might be hard to know without an xray, you could do the following:

Also, try wrapping your wrist in various ways, usually higher on the hand when benching helps secure my wrist and prevents any undue stress.

Cool! Thanks for the reply. What is DMSO? I will will try the rest of it until I get a reply from ya, thanks for the tips!!
Back to top Go down
adamdriggers

PostSubject: DMSO   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 pm

We get it from local feed stores. It is an anti-inflammatory used on horses and not approved by the FDA for human use. That being said, there are some states that have approved its use and have clinics you can visit for DMSO therapy. I am in Florida and it is one of those states. There are 2 draw backs of DMSO use: 1. It will make you smell like garlic when you use it. This goes away when you discontinue it. 2. You must be clean when you use it. It is a solvent, so anything you have on your skin when you apply DMSO can be carried into the body. Don't let this scare you. Everyone in my gym has used it with great results and no ill effects. Do a few searches on it first so your comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:06 pm

adamdriggers wrote:

Very good advice.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"   "THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"THE WRAP 2XH & 3XH"
Page 1 of 1