APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay saying Hey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Blind Jay

Jay saying Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Jay saying Hey!   Jay saying Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey everyone nice to see a new board up for the powerlifter. Well for a small introduction. My name is Jason LeFevers I currently live in Baltimore MD with my wife and 3yo daughter. I am a stay at home dad right now. I was In the Airforce from 2001 to 2004. I was in a car accident that took my sight, I am totally blind with very little light perseption in my right eye. I workout in my basement usually alone, always looking for a good workout partner. I am planning on doing my first powerlifting meet on Aug 1 at the state games of america in colorado springs. My current best lifts are 335x1 sq, 210x2 bch, 355x3 dead. I just had shoulder surgery this past december so i amgetting my strength back. I do also post in the bodybuilding.com forum If anyone wants to checkme out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jay saying Hey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT Discussion Section :: INTRODUCTIONS - Tell us about you-
Jump to: