APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Strongman Competitions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jason mullens

Upcoming Strongman Competitions Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Strongman Competitions   Upcoming Strongman Competitions Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:13 pm

I compete in NAS. Wondering if there are any fellow competitors on here and what kind of APT products you use? I currently am using the double ply convict knee and elbow sleeves, and they work great. They cut the circulation off in my limbs a little but I get use to it. I'm waiting on an ordinary belt and kevlar straps.
Back to top Go down
amt433

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Strongman Competitions   Upcoming Strongman Competitions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 pm

I also compete in NAS as a 200 or 231, depending on the contest. I am going to be at Western New York to watch/motivate my friends, on the 18th. I'll be competing at the Sport Fest Strongman out near Allentown, the 19th. I will then be making the trip out to NAS Teen Nationals, near Boston, MA, on August 7th/8th. After that I will be doing some of the PA shows, both local and NAS, and I will even be hosting one at Slippery Rock University that will not be NAS.

What state are you from and what contests are you doing? Also, what weight do you compete at? Will you be at nationals?
Back to top Go down
beast

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Strongman Competitions   Upcoming Strongman Competitions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 am

I will be competing for the 1st time sept 4th in Colorado! Just ordered the elbow wraps. wanted the sleeves but have been out of stock for some time. I'll see how the wraps do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Strongman Competitions   Upcoming Strongman Competitions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Strongman Competitions
Page 1 of 1