APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da_Black_Hulk

The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Empty
PostSubject: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Are these wraps similar to the Inzer True Black knee wraps, or better? Because according to the description, they both have a soft texture. Any information will be helpful.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:37 am

They have a somewhat soft texture but as with any real strong wrap you cant expect too much comfort. I have these 2 and 3 XH and trust me Inzers are garbage compared to them.
Back to top Go down
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:39 am

SteveJr wrote:
They have a somewhat soft texture but as with any real strong wrap you cant expect too much comfort. I have these 2 and 3 XH and trust me Inzers are garbage compared to them.

OK. Great. Are they as soft as the Inzer True Blacks? Because they're a little [i]too[i] soft.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:04 am

No to me they arent near as soft. When you are setting them as you put it on its pretty castlike which is terrific for the support they offer. They have a great bite when you get deeper in the squat and thats what I like and know they are workin then. Hope that helps! P.S. they are well worth the money!
Back to top Go down
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

SteveJr wrote:
No to me they arent near as soft. When you are setting them as you put it on its pretty castlike which is terrific for the support they offer. They have a great bite when you get deeper in the squat and thats what I like and know they are workin then. Hope that helps! P.S. they are well worth the money!

OK. Cool. That does help. And they do have a cast-like feel to them? Have you tried the wrist wraps, too? Of so, how r they?
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 pm

I have pretty much everything lol. I sell their products. Their wristwraps are nothing short or phenomenal. Believe me anything they sell is worth buying. you wont be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:24 am

SteveJr wrote:
I have pretty much everything lol. I sell their products. Their wristwraps are nothing short or phenomenal. Believe me anything they sell is worth buying. you wont be disappointed!

OK. Right now I'm using the Convicts. Do I have to squat and bench a certain amount of weight to use The Wraps?
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:34 am

No you dont have to do any certain amount of weight but when you do get heavier the supports there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m   The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Knee Wrap- 3XH 3m
Page 1 of 1