APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da_Black_Hulk

The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap Empty
PostSubject: The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap   The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:54 am

I'm thinking about getting me a pair of these. Do these wraps have that soft texture like the Inzer True Blacks? Because I have a pair of those and they tend to kinda slide down while my knees are wrapped. Are the Wrap 3XHs the same way?
Back to top Go down
adamdriggers

PostSubject: 3XH   The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:17 pm

These wraps are stiff. They are not soft and will stay in place when wrapped tightly. I use them on only the heaviest sets and usually get a training partner to wrap them for me. You might want to try the 2XH wraps or the Convicts. The Convicts are my favorite wraps for normal heavy training.
Back to top Go down
Da_Black_Hulk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap   The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm

adamdriggers wrote:
These wraps are stiff. They are not soft and will stay in place when wrapped tightly. I use them on only the heaviest sets and usually get a training partner to wrap them for me. You might want to try the 2XH wraps or the Convicts. The Convicts are my favorite wraps for normal heavy training.

I've had the Convicts for a while, and they are nothing compared to the Wraps 3XH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap   The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrap 3XH 3m Knee Wrap
Page 1 of 1