APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eugene Fair

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 am

My name is Eugene Fair and I'm 6'1 about 255lbs. I'm in the military (Navy) and just transferred overseas to Manama, Bahrain were I serve as a Network Technician for COMUSNAVCENT. I have been powerlifting for just over a year now and my best numbers so far are 850 Squat, 565 Bench and 700 Deadlift. Best gym squat is 865 and bench is 585. I plan on hitting my goals of 900 Squat, 600 Bench and 750 Deadlift in the next several months, best total is 2100 at 275. I love the sport of powerlifting and I'm excited to be here. I would like to thank Alan for sponsoring me, I look forward to representing to the fullest. cheers
Back to top Go down
PozzSka

PozzSka

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 pm

very awesome numbers!
Back to top Go down
Eugene Fair

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:31 am

Thank you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT Discussion Section :: INTRODUCTIONS - Tell us about you-
Jump to: