APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Pain!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thewicked

Welcome to the Pain!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pain!!!   Welcome to the Pain!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

ended up 2nd in 198 open at Grand Nationals by 4lbs. Weighed in at 196 and for the life of me I REFUSE to have a repeat of this performance in october. I did however lose a shitload of weight in six months to get there along with coming back for a squat PR after january's injury. Deadlift was a success with a new raw drug free world record!

needless to say I'm back in the gym and looking to kick some ass...maybe 2nd place was what I needed to motivate me to train that much harder.

deadlift accessory this week.

good mornings for sets of 8 up to 315 for an easy workout. Focused hard on my squat form, setup, and tightness during this exercise for monday's forray into heavy triples.

hamstring curls, grip work, and fat bar dumbbell rows polished everything off. I'm ready to each up some squats!!!
Back to top Go down
thewicked

Welcome to the Pain!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pain!!!   Welcome to the Pain!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

ended up 2nd in 198 open at Grand Nationals by 4lbs. Weighed in at 196 and for the life of me I REFUSE to have a repeat of this performance in october. I did however lose a shitload of weight in six months to get there along with coming back for a squat PR after january's injury. Deadlift was a success with a new raw drug free world record!

needless to say I'm back in the gym and looking to kick some ass...maybe 2nd place was what I needed to motivate me to train that much harder.

deadlift accessory this week.

good mornings for sets of 8 up to 315 for an easy workout. Focused hard on my squat form, setup, and tightness during this exercise for monday's forray into heavy triples.

hamstring curls, grip work, and fat bar dumbbell rows polished everything off. I'm ready to each up some squats!!!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pain!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3