APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calico22

Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder Empty
PostSubject: Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder   Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 am

Trial and error. About a week ago when I first began my workout, my arms measured at 14" and my chest at 37". I'm beginning to feel bigger. I do an upper body workout three days a week, and lower three days a week. I take whey protein with leucine and Amplified Creatine 189. I want to start powerlifting/strongman workout style. I was considering getting a harness and begin pulling. What other techniques are there for beginner bodybuilders to increase mass? I will probably go another two or three weeks and do measurements again. feedback is appreciated, please no negativity. thanks
Back to top Go down
Calico22

Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder Empty
PostSubject: increase   Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:03 am

I've noticed I'm feeling bigger, and have also got compliments people telling me I'm looking bigger/wider. I used the same technique to measure my arms, and there is an increase in size. the increase only seems to be about a quarter of an inch, but it's an increase.
Back to top Go down

Trial and error - beginner bodybuilder
Page 1 of 1