APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strong(ish)man from Idaho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BenchWarrant

Strong(ish)man from Idaho Empty
PostSubject: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 pm

After years of lifting like the garden-variety pseudo-bodybuilder/casual exerciser hacks that populate 99% of all gyms, I discovered powerlifting/strongman/grip training and I will never go back. My wife and I both love to squat and deadlift, and other useful strength training methods. I just made my first order from APT, and that combined with another recent order from IronMind, I can't wait to start firing on all cylinders in my new direction.

I am a soldier in the Idaho Army National Guard, so that provides additional motivation and seasoning to my new training philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:26 pm

Great to hear Brother.....Glad to have you....I live in the NW as well.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
sniperteam

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:35 pm

welcome bro..
Back to top Go down
BenchWarrant

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 pm

thanks for the encouragement, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong(ish)man from Idaho
Page 1 of 1