APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strong(ish)man from Idaho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BenchWarrant

Strong(ish)man from Idaho Empty
PostSubject: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 pm

After years of lifting like the garden-variety pseudo-bodybuilder/casual exerciser hacks that populate 99% of all gyms, I discovered powerlifting/strongman/grip training and I will never go back. My wife and I both love to squat and deadlift, and other useful strength training methods. I just made my first order from APT, and that combined with another recent order from IronMind, I can't wait to start firing on all cylinders in my new direction.

I am a soldier in the Idaho Army National Guard, so that provides additional motivation and seasoning to my new training philosophy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:26 pm

Great to hear Brother.....Glad to have you....I live in the NW as well.

Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aptprogearforum.forumotion.com
sniperteam

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:35 pm

welcome bro..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BenchWarrant

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 pm

thanks for the encouragement, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong(ish)man from Idaho   Strong(ish)man from Idaho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong(ish)man from Idaho
Page 1 of 1