APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where in the hell is my order.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GLOCKTHNP

Where in the hell is my order. Empty
PostSubject: Where in the hell is my order.   Where in the hell is my order. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Where in the HELL in my order! These products are for a client of mine! This is the my third email, no response to the other two, what kind of business are you running? It has been 15-days since I ordered this stuff. I have not received an email stating it has been sent, nothing, no response! If theses products are not shipped to me overnight I will NEVER comeback again. You will lose a customer for life and I train allot of clients who buy this gear for training. Somebody needs to give me a call! Unacceptable customer service and no phone number to talk to someone is utter bull!

Pissed off,

Order ID: 277796
Back to top Go down
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is my order.   Where in the hell is my order. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 pm

You are not alone in you discust with APT. I placed my order and they promply took my money. But, have taken their sweat ass time sending my equipment. I made 3 phone calls a day with no answer and I sent several e-mails and got only one responce. Now over 3 weeks later I recived PART of my order with a notice that the rest would ship seperate. WTF!!!!!! I spent 170 dollars with them and expected a lot more from them. My order is probably small and they could care less if I am happy because it is probably small potatos to them. But, what they don't realize is I had planned to spend over 1000 dollars on equipment and wanted to try them out first.
Back to top Go down
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is my order.   Where in the hell is my order. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:50 pm

I recived an email from "debbie" saying she is no longer with the company. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is my order.   Where in the hell is my order. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the hell is my order.
Page 1 of 1