APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is crappy customer service normal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elguap0

Is crappy customer service normal? Empty
PostSubject: Is crappy customer service normal?   Is crappy customer service normal? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I placed my order on the 7th of Febuary. I have not recived my order or even a tracking number. I have made several attemplt to contact ATP with no responce. I have sent several emails with no responce. I have called many times and can only get an answering machine. After reading this forum I see that I am not alone in this problem. Had I known this I would have orderd from somewhere else. This is my last attempt of resolve my issue before I dedicate an entire day to blasting APT on every bodybuilding and/or fitness forum I know of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rccdk4

PostSubject: Re: Is crappy customer service normal?   Is crappy customer service normal? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm

well I don't know if blasting someone would look good on your part but I feel your pain. Don't expect to see your order anytime soon. It took a month+ for APT to get a set of custom straps to me. If you ordered with a credit card, you can talk to your credit card and tell them to resolve the problem and leave a message on the APT answering machine as well as e-mail them to cancel your order because you don't want to wait. I have been trying to reach them for weeks now, with no luck. I really don't want any other wrist wraps because they all don't par with APT product, but as far as customer service and actually giving a damn about their customers, I don't know how APT would compare to the other companies....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: Is crappy customer service normal?   Is crappy customer service normal? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 pm

I emailed aptdebbie and she responded telling me that my order would take 3 weeks because it was a custom order. Even though the website said 1-2 weeks. It has been more than 3 weeks and I recived part of my order with a notice that the belt would ship seperatly. It has been almost a month now and this is getting rediculous. APT makes great products but, shitty customer service like this will probably kill their company. You are probaby right about blasting APT and I doubt I will. However, I will definantly never order from them again and will recomend to everyone to spend their money somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is crappy customer service normal?   Is crappy customer service normal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is crappy customer service normal?
Page 1 of 1