APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie But an Oldie Sorta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigJim1971

Newbie But an Oldie Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Newbie But an Oldie Sorta   Newbie But an Oldie Sorta Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:10 am

Whats up all, I have been in the iron game on and off for about 12 years. I started in 98' when I joined a gym with nothing but power lifters in it. I was immediately hooked for the next few years. One thing led to another, then I was on and off for about 8 years. I used every excuse why I would stop lifting, (some real and well you know how it goes). I now have been back at it for just about a yer and my lifts have been getting better and better each day. I am currently overseas which makes it easier to find the time to lift which I hope I can cary the motivation back to the states with me. I hope to find some good advice and motivation here.

Also if there is anyone who knows of a good gym in the Fredericksburg Va area where they don't mind deads and a little chalk from time to time, please hit me up.

Thanks, James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

SteveJr

Newbie But an Oldie Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie But an Oldie Sorta   Newbie But an Oldie Sorta Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Welcome to the board. Hope we can all help you and maybe learn a thing or two from ya as well! Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Newbie But an Oldie Sorta
Page 1 of 1