APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just sayin hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy11

just sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: just sayin hi   just sayin hi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 pm

hi everyone.im not sayin my name cause i don't like puttin it on the internet.but anyways im a 17 yr old junior in highschool. i've been lifting for about 4 years, but only seriously for the past 2 years. im about 6'5'' and 220-225 lbs.
i havent really done any meets or anything like that like the rest of the guys on here who are mostly competitive powerlifters; and i know 99% of you guys could crush me with your hands and also use my PR's to warm up with. but i am lifting to be a strong as i can and also to look as muscular as possible i guess, without any anabolics/test boosters. i'll list my PR's on here, but i've been gaining pretty well lately so most of these could/will be broken
SQUAT-havent maxed for awhile, most i've done is 425 but im guessin i could get around 450-460. i've been hittin 405 w/o knee wraps for 5 reps lately
BENCH-270, now its prbly about 280 cause i can now bench 225 for 9-10 reps and have been steadily increasing
DEADLIFT-425. i'm not a big deadlift guy. i've never really been taught good deadlift technique and with my height it seems almost awkward. i just cant seem to find a good spacing for my feet. i havent tried sumo before but i am wondering if it will be just as good as a narrow stance in terms of hittin the muscles. if anyone has any answers for me i would appreciate them.i also just ordered a pair of apt knee wraps, so any words on squattin with wraps would be great.
thank you for reading, sassy
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

just sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sayin hi   just sayin hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 am

Good to have you on the forum! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
sassy11

just sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sayin hi   just sayin hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 pm

hey thanks alot! i thought i'd just join cause it can't hurt anythin,maybe to pick up some advice from some guys that really know their stuff
,sassy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sayin hi   just sayin hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just sayin hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT Discussion Section :: INTRODUCTIONS - Tell us about you-
Jump to: