APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst online shopping experience.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T3CH

Worst online shopping experience. Empty
PostSubject: Worst online shopping experience.   Worst online shopping experience. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 am

I placed an order for knee wraps on Nov-29th; a Christmas gift for my brother. I took note that the item does not ship for something like 6-8 days, and then the UPS shipping & handling time on top of that. A Nov-29th order date left me plenty of buffer time prior to Christmas. As of today, I haven't heard anything from the time I placed my order and immediately received my confirmation!

I have since followed-up with emails, including an email to a person named Debbie as referenced on another thread, and a voicemail as well. I haven't heard a peep out of APT. No excuses; there is no way APT is that busy to be unable to respond to a paying customer 3 weeks out from the time my order was placed.

This is absolutely the worst online shopping experience I have ever encountered. With today being the 19th, I'm certain I will not receive this order in time for Christmas.

Not only am making these fellow APT forum members/viewers aware of the situation, but have every intention to leave this review on other websites and bodybuilding sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Worst online shopping experience.   Worst online shopping experience. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 am

What kind of knee wraps(length kind etc.) did you order and where are you located? Im sponsored by them and I have quite a few in my stock( Isell for them too) and maybe I can help you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T3CH

PostSubject: Re: Worst online shopping experience.   Worst online shopping experience. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 am

SteveJr wrote:
What kind of knee wraps(length kind etc.) did you order and where are you located? Im sponsored by them and I have quite a few in my stock( Isell for them too) and maybe I can help you?

SteveJr,

The straps I ordered are Product ID: 4333337. These are the Black Mamba Knee Wraps 2.5 meter with velcro.

I'm located in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst online shopping experience.   Worst online shopping experience. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst online shopping experience.
Page 1 of 1