APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contacting Alan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Da_Black_Hulk

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am

Does anyone know how I can contact Alan? I've been calling an e-mailing him, but he hasn't replied or called back.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 pm

He is a little hard to get a hold of. But in his defense he gets a lot of emails a day so he sometimes gets backed up. Sometimes you can contact Debbie at APTDEBBIE@aol.com
Back to top Go down
mikecart1

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 pm

SteveJr wrote:
He is a little hard to get a hold of. But in his defense he gets a lot of emails a day so he sometimes gets backed up. Sometimes you can contact Debbie at APTDEBBIE@aol.com

I just tried Debbie. I ordered a belt on 11-21 and haven't gotten a UPS notice yet or the belt. It is already 11-25. I tried calling and emailing Alan and he doesn't respond.
Back to top Go down
McB

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Yes, if anyone know how to get in contact with ANYONE from APT I would very much like to know. I have been attempting for 18 days via email, phone, voicemail, this board and the website with no luck.
Back to top Go down
mikecart1

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

McB wrote:
Yes, if anyone know how to get in contact with ANYONE from APT I would very much like to know. I have been attempting for 18 days via email, phone, voicemail, this board and the website with no luck.

Email Debbie. She replies instantly. sunny
Back to top Go down
McB

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

I emailed Debbie and she replied almost instantly and resolved my issue. THANK YOU DEBBIE!
Back to top Go down
McB

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:36 pm

mikecart1 wrote:
McB wrote:

Email Debbie. She replies instantly. sunny

Thanks, I did and she did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contacting Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting Alan   Contacting Alan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contacting Alan
Page 1 of 1