APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped

Go down 
+4
SteveJr
LR
Rayofhope73
McB
8 posters
AuthorMessage
McB

No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Empty
PostSubject: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Last Thursday, 11-12-2009, I received my order containing a pulling harness. Unfortunately I ordered a MEDIUM but received a SMALL. Since then I have called APT and left voice mails on Thursday, Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I also sent emails on Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On top of that I sent a message via the website today (Wednesday). After all of this I have yet to receive any communication back from APT regarding this. Is there anyone who can help me resolve this matter?
Back to top Go down
Rayofhope73

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:37 pm

I have had a similar problem. I hand a set of knee wraps missing from my order and have had no reply to emails and phone messages.

Ray
Back to top Go down
McB

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah, it's very disappointing. I've always had very good service from APT but this is now beyond acceptable. I suggest you contact your credit card company. I had to do this and hated to do so but I had no other choice since APT would not reply to every other means of communication I tried. Oh well, maybe another good company has bit the dust. Shame.
Back to top Go down
McB

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 pm

18 days and countless calls, emails, message board posts and web site contact submissions and still no contact from APT. I can't even begin to express how disappointed at APT I am. This is completely unacceptable. Obviously besides not answering their own phones or checking their customer service emails, they also don't even look at their own forums. What a complete joke of a company this has become. Funny, they had no problem taking my money immediately. Good luck to anyone who decides to make a purchase from this company, you'll need it!
Back to top Go down
McB

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

I emailed Debbie and she resolved my issue.
Back to top Go down
LR

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm

i placed an order with apt on the 15th of october and am yet to recieve my order. countless emails and phone calls have gone un answered. i am extremely annoyed and disappointed. again, they had no issue taking my money immediately. it is now into the 8th week that i have been waiting without so much as an email. can anybody shed some light on this issue or tell me who i can contact to have it resolved?
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Contact Debbie at APTDEBBIE@aol.com and give her your order number and issues. She will take care of you!
Back to top Go down
LR

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Thanks very much! i'll give debbie a go.
Back to top Go down
JimJiminy

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

So, I see this seems to be a common problem with APT's customer service. I had purchased a belt exactly 2 weeks ago and haven't received it yet, nor did they give me a UPS tracking#. I find it hard to believe that it takes that long to ship from VA to MA. I sent an e-mail 3 days ago and I've been calling the 800 # only to get a fax machine tone after their automated message. I just e-mailed Debbie so we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 am

All of their belts are made per order! It says so on the pages where you look at the belts! It takes a week or so for making and then a few days for shipping and processing. Just be patient, you wont be disappointed in the belt!
Back to top Go down
DAZ C

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm

SteveJr wrote:
Contact Debbie at APTDEBBIE@aol.com and give her your order number and issues. She will take care of you!
I placed an order with APT on the 12/27/10.Since then i've e-mailed APT several times with no reply,I've also e-mailed Debbie but still nothing from them.You expect better from such a big company,never again will i place an order with them......
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 am

They just moved to a new building so I am sure everything is haywire right now. I sell products for them and had a hard time getting items and lost a big sale due to this. So don't feel left out.
Back to top Go down
DAZ C

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 am

SteveJr wrote:
They just moved to a new building so I am sure everything is haywire right now. I sell products for them and had a hard time getting items and lost a big sale due to this. So don't feel left out.
Thanks SteveJr i e-mailed Debbie and it looks like its sorted now.Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Any time brother!
Back to top Go down
allneck

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 pm

I have been dealing with the same thing. I ordered their wrist roller :
http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/83752 on february 8th. never received a tracking number and no one has responded to my numberous emails and calls. Absolutely ridiculous. At least I'm not the only one...
Back to top Go down
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm

This seems to be the norm for APT. I am dealing with a similar issue. It has been almost a month and recived part of my order with no idea when I will recive the rest of my order. This is the first time I have used APT and I am very dissapointed. As a business owner I know how important customer service is. Being able to speak to someone goes a long way to make your customers happy. Unfortunetly APT dosen't seem to care. They will quickly realize that it dosn't matter how good their products are if they piss off everyone who orders from them. I for one will probably take my money somewhere else from now on. Which is sad because I have got a chance to use my new wrist straps and dipping belt and they are the best I have ever used. However, I refuse to wait over a month for my equipment with no responce from them.
Back to top Go down
Elguap0

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Now I am getting an e-mail from "debbie" saying she is no longer with the company. WTF!!!! is going on there? Now what am I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped   No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No response from APT regarding wrong item shipped
Page 1 of 1