APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dip Belt Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gunney joe

Dip Belt Questions Empty
PostSubject: Dip Belt Questions   Dip Belt Questions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:43 am

Steve R.

With all due respect, I received neither a PM, nor did you answer my questions on the forum, other than to state :

"But ALL of their belts would suit anything you want to do."

This is a non-answer to my questions.

Sorry Steve, I also contacted Debbie, unfortunately she claimed not to know who you are; and "forewarded my questions on"

When I followed up on my e-mail to Debbie, she did not know what I was talking about.

Finally, I am sorry if I have insulted you or the people at APT, but these examples do not exactly represent poster children for customer service.

AGAIN, here are my questions from the post(s) this weekend:

I am looking for a dip belt that will stand up to heavy use (both will stand up to the weight I want to use, plus the workload) but still remain comfortable. I think I have narrowed it down to four belts described as 1.) Heavy Fixed in the Middle Black Nylon Dipping Belt; 2.) the Heavy 6" Nylon Dipping Belt Dip Black Regular; or the 3.) Extra Long HEAVY Nylon Thigh Resting Dip Belt Dipping Belt. and 4.) Heavy Black and Red Dipping belt.

1.) Which is the most comfortable and which is the strongest?

I like the idea of a 6 inch back over the 4" back, but also like the idea of getting the chain off of my legs.

2.) Also one of the competition, "the Grizzly Polypro" specs out at 600#'s, maybe a bit more than I can push, but still would like to know if the APT is going to come apart at 200#'s, 300#'s, 400'#, 600#'s, 1000#'s....

3.) Again, can you make a recommendation?

4.) Also, if you sell the APT products, can I deal with you?

5.) Are your prices the same as on the APT web site, higher or lower?

6.) Does APT have protected territories, should there be someone that I should be dealing with in Texas?
Back to top Go down
gunney joe

Dip Belt Questions Empty
PostSubject: Apology   Dip Belt Questions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 am

Steve:

I owe you an apology, I was able to find your message.

For some reason my dashboard says I have no messages, so missed it.

Again, I apologize, you did reply

Thanks

Gunney Joe
Back to top Go down

Dip Belt Questions
Page 1 of 1