APT Pro Gear Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board

Lets Talk Weightlifting!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't get through to APT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.45acp

Can't get through to APT Empty
PostSubject: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 am

I can't get through to APT, I've been trying since Monday and on the toll free as well as the local number. I also emailed and have recieved no reply.

I had questions on sleeves and wraps and wanted to place an order.

Anyone know what's going on?
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

They are sometimes backed up with orders so you have to be patient with them. Im sponsored by them and sometimes it takes a day or two to get a response but well worth it.
Back to top Go down
.45acp

PostSubject: Re: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am

I never did place the order. After two weeks of calling both the toll free and local numbers as well as emailing and recieving no reply I gave up.
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:01 am

I sell their products and am very knowledgeable about them as I have pretty much everything. I can assure you I can help. Whats your question??
Back to top Go down
.45acp

PostSubject: Re: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:11 am

Steve,

My questions are about sleeves vs wraps for knees and elbows, especially for the knees.

A little background on me, 49 yo and I've been lifting steadily for about two years and I am a heart attck survivor (had 3 stents) so I am a bit worried about things being too tight and elevating my blood pressure.

I've never used wraps or sleeve before and have no knowledge of them. I don't have a problem with my knees at this time but I am lifting heavy enough especially when squatting (350 barbell 600 machine squat) to begin using some form of support.

What are the advantages and disadvantages or wraps vs sleeves? Do wraps need to be very tight? I'm not looking for rebound but rather for support.

I'm also looking for something that will be good for my lighter days as well as my heavy days.

Thanks,
George
Back to top Go down
SteveJr

SteveJr

PostSubject: Re: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 am

APT has the Convict Knee and elbow sleeves in 1 and 2 ply and are great for support. They also have a single ply red and black pair that are great for lighter support and warmth. I would say the Convict sleeves are an excellent choice as well but can tend to be a bit tighter. And as far as knee wraps, you can choose from light to super heavy but for just some support I would say the convict pro wraps. You can wrap them light for some support and if you want more just crank them on down. And also you can get the Convict Pros with velcro to make them easier to apply without tucking them in at the end of the wrapping. Hope this helps as I will gladly give any more info you may need!! Steve Bly Jr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get through to APT   Can't get through to APT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get through to APT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APT Pro Gear Discussion Board :: APT News :: FEEDBACK AND QUESTIONS - What would YOU like to see? Let us know!-
Jump to: